If you have questions, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
I love all your new and beautiful cards, Vicki! Such pretty stamps.
Beautiful card! The layered look is so rich looking and your flower is lovely. This could be used for so many occasions.
Post a Comment