Tuesday, June 28, 2022

CARD USING TRIANGLES


This is another card that I tried after watching two videos using this method. Sharon Armstrong and Rita Holmes basically used the same method, but there was a little difference in the directions.  There are different combinations you can come up with.  I decided to pull out some retired designer paper to give it a try.  The white border around my triangles wasn't equal.  I made this card a few weeks ago and think that I discovered I had not measured something quite right.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool design and pretty papers.

Cheryl W said...

I like geometric designs like this (I have a B.S. in Math, so I love anything math-related), but I'm not that good at making them. Combining shapes is such a great way to use up scraps. Thanks for the inspiration.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...