Wednesday, June 15, 2022

CASING A CARD ON PINTEREST


This is pretty much the same as the one I saw on Pinterest, but I changed  the sentiment on the black strip.  I think I also might have used a different embossing folder for the Green Apple mat.

Yesterday I started bringing things back into my craft area. It's going to take some time because I'm not putting everything back in the same place. I ordered two more rolling carts - one with drawers to hold 12 x 12 dsp and one with 10 drawers to hold various items.  With the new arrangement of my husband's desk I will have another 60x30 table right by the one I have giving me more work space. Really excited about it!

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Another very pretty card, Vicki. That's cool that you will have more room and more storage. Good luck with putting all your supplies away. I would love it!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty. Love those fresh-looking daisies you added. I envy you with your new craft space. I can imagine how much work it is to take everything out and then to put it all back again, but, oh, when it is done, what a joy!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...