Wednesday, June 29, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Detailed Floral thinlit die


A few months ago I was concentrating really hard on using up some of the supplies I had that were retired.  One of the papers was "Floral Boutique" and this die coordinated with that designer series paper.  The pieces under the die cut are actually strips of Washi tape that also coordinated with the dsp.  I had so many cards made up using this "bundle" of things that I didn't want to bore everyone by posting them all one day after the other.  I have 17 more cards "in the wings" to pull out for posts when I haven't had time to make anything new.  There will be one more tomorrow.  Because of all the length of time that I was unable to use my craft space, I was really glad I had some of these to pull out.  

I do have some new cards to post next week.  I'm going to try to get back in my routine but now have things to put away after the City Wide Garage Sale this past Saturday.  I was really glad that I decided not to have it in our garage (lack of tables prevented that anyway).  The Legion Hall set up spaces for 7 of sellers with 3 long tables for each of us.  They also had a bake sale where I was afraid I would spend any money I took in from sales but I did fine.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, that card is so pretty, Vicki! I love all the blue and white and the Washi tape.

Cheryl W said...

That floral die-cut is beautiful! And the washi tape makes a pretty bse for it. You must have been really busy making those 17 cards. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...