Thursday, June 23, 2022

OCEAN FRONT And MY CRAFT ROOM


Can't you just imagine yourself sitting here enjoying the sounds of the waves and watching children playing in the sand?  It makes me think of a couple trips we had to Cocoa Beach, FL. 


Space for a 10 drawer rolling cart beside the table - due here Friday.
Under the table are two carts for 12 x 12 designer papers.
I like having the card stock on the table for a change.
Magazine holders work great to keep them straight.


The second table has a rolling cart underneath that holds my Cuttlebug , one of my trimmers, Scor Pal and other items.  There is enough room there for to work on a project or have a friend come play although it would have to be a day when my husband is gone.  If I had a third chair I could have two friends come to play.  Hmmm!


Copic markers and SU Wood mounted stamp sets are in the far end.  The middle section has dies, embossing folders, all of my SU punches and other supplies., The shelves on the far right have all of my SU stamp sets, SU dies and embossing folders and a container of most of my SU 6 x 6 papers.


The closet holds a lot of miscellaneous supplies.
 Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That sure DOES look wonderful, Vicki - I'd love to be sitting on that beach!

Your craft room looks great!! I bet it feels so wonderful to have it all done. Super! Did my dad make your ink pad holder? I'm thinking so, but I'm not positive. :-)

Cheryl W said...

Your card definitely reminds me of a Florida beach. Such a calming scene! Your craft room is beyond fabulous with all the shelves and other storage. I'm a little green with envy. :)

bonnie32002 said...

Wow. Love the card AND you newly renovated stamp room! Like Cheryl, I'm envious too!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...