Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Those hexagons add lots of interest. I love the embossing on your center panel, too. All in all, it's a very pretty card.
Well, I'm far behind on my blog visiting - again! I just checked your cards from the week - love them all!! How fun and exciting to have your room all redone!! Good luck with it all.
Post a Comment