Tuesday, June 7, 2022

MORE BUTTERFLIES


A few weeks ago I made this card using a butterfly die that I have.  The card is based on one I saw either on YouTube or Pinterest.  Then a few days ago, I wanted to cut another one of these butterflies to finish off a card I had started.  I can't find the die and I know I have it.  

Can anyone tell me who makes this particular butterfly die?  I've looked through my many dies and can't remember what company this one is from.,   I have dies from Stampin' UP!, Memory Box, Poppy Stamps and some off brand ones.  This came from a one-piece die.  (Some of mine have a second piece for the antenna.)  Maybe when I am putting things back in my craft room, I will run across it while reorganizing supplies, but if you recognize it, let me know...........please.  

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

This is a beautful card. I love how you have showcased your pretty butterflies by placing them on a matted square. I know how frustrating it can be to lose track of a die. My crafting space needs a good clean out. I know I will find a few missing dies when I do that, but it will have to wait for a rainy day. We don't have enough warm weather in Minnesota to spend any of our warm, sunny days cleaning out a craft room!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...