Wednesday, June 8, 2022

SCRAP OF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


I saw a card made like this and really liked the idea.  I chose a more bold dsp for my card and I really like the way it came out.  It's a great way to use up odd pieces of designer papers.

I cut the window with a Spellbinders scalloped circle into a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock.  I carefully placed the scrap of dsp onto the card base so that it would be directly behind the opening.  The window piece was added to the card base using dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of white and then used the hexagon punch to cut the ends of the strip.  The little butterfly was added as a final touch. 

Thank you for coming by today! 

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! I love the contrast between the white and your vibrant DSP. The butterfly was a great embellishment, too.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...