Monday, November 13, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY!



Yesterday our Granddaughter, Abby, celebrated her birthday.  She is no longer a teenager.  She is now 20 years old.......and making her Grandpa and Grandma wondering how we got this old.

This is the card we gave her.  I usually try to make something that is a fancy fold or atleast beyond my normal cards.  This one has a belly band which slips off to a fun inside.


I think this is called "an explosion" card.
Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Not only pretty but a surprise inside. That's a fun fold. I may have to try that one sometime. I'm sure Abby will love it!

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, and I love the explosion mechanism on the inside. I've made quite a few explosion cards - mostly for my grands.

Lynette said...

Very cool! I didn't realize I was THAT far behind!!

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...