Monday, November 13, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY!



Yesterday our Granddaughter, Abby, celebrated her birthday.  She is no longer a teenager.  She is now 20 years old.......and making her Grandpa and Grandma wondering how we got this old.

This is the card we gave her.  I usually try to make something that is a fancy fold or atleast beyond my normal cards.  This one has a belly band which slips off to a fun inside.


I think this is called "an explosion" card.
Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Not only pretty but a surprise inside. That's a fun fold. I may have to try that one sometime. I'm sure Abby will love it!

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, and I love the explosion mechanism on the inside. I've made quite a few explosion cards - mostly for my grands.

Lynette said...

Very cool! I didn't realize I was THAT far behind!!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...