HEARTWARMERS FROM VICKI
Friday, November 10, 2023
SEVEN CHRISTMAS CARDS - "Peaceful Prints" dsp
This one uses the deer punch from the collection but dsp from a different pack.
More cards for the Veterans Home.
Thank you for coming by today!
1 comment:
Lynette
said...
Great papers, great cards, Vicki!!
November 10, 2023 at 7:39 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRETTY FALL FLORAL ARRANGEMENT
Echo Park papers. Thank you for coming by today!
ONE SHEET WONDER (13 and 14)
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
JOAN'S GARDENS BLOG HOP - Join the fun!
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
ONE SHEET WONDER - Floral Bouquet DP (Card 1 & 2)
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
Great papers, great cards, Vicki!!
Post a Comment