Saturday, November 4, 2023

MYSTERY MONDAY STAMPING


My first picture here is the result of a busy day creating. You can see I made further use of that little tree punch that I insisted on having.  What does your stamping area look like?  I have to admit I didn't clean up at the end of the day but it looks much better now.


A few weeks ago I took part in one of Sharon Armstrongs' Mystery Monday Stamping.  They are fun to do but many times I end up varying my results from the intentions of the instructions.  For this one I used some of the retired dsp that included strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.  Below is the inside of the card.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Pretty card. I do regret to inform you that I will not be taking a photo of my work area. Let's just say that you have a lot more space to work than I do. I'm not even sure a dinner plate will fit in my space right now! It's the weekend and it's going to get tidied up some.

Cheryl W said...

I like to read Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Monday clues and imagine what I might make with them. I haven't ever actually tried to physically make the card, though. I must admit, what I have imagined has never matched the card she finally made with the rest of the clues. Your card looks great. I think you're probably much better at that sort of thing than I am.

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card, and I love seeing your messy table!! Mine hasn't been very messy lately, as I haven't had any time to spend in my stamping room.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...