Thursday, November 2, 2023

2 SYMPATHY CARDS


While I had the papers out, I decided to use a second 6" x 6" piece of this New Horizons dsp.  

For the first card, I simply cut off the 2" strip on the right side.  I cut the remaining piece to 4" x 5 1/4" and matted it with Fresh Freesia card stock and then onto a Night of Navy card base.  The sentiment was stamped with Night of Navy.  For this card I didn't feel like it needed anything else to convey the message.


The remaining 2" strip was trimmed to 5 1/4" in length and added to a piece of Fresh Freesia and then onto a Night of Navy card base.  I decided to pull out one of my older Paper Inspirations stamps for the sentiment.  I stamped the birds in flight and the sentiment in Night of Navy.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I love both of them but the top one has such a calm feeling to it. Just beautiful!

Cheryl W said...

That DSP is perfect for sympathy cards. These are lovely!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!