Monday, November 6, 2023

USING WASHI TAPE #3


I've made these cards using strips of dsp but since I had the tapes out on my table from yesterday's card, I put this one together.  I did see one much like this on YouTube but used my own combination of SU and non-SU tapes.  She  had started by using a branch stamp and then adding the tapes.  Instead of adding flowers over the tapes, I stamped the sentiment to a square cut from one of the Stylish Shapes dies and added it with dimensionals.  I was happy that the tapes I used happened to go with the SU Petal Pink card stock.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

What a beautiful way to use Washi tape. Your card is beautiful

Cheryl W said...

Great use of washi tape. Your combination of tape colors and patterns looks perfect!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!