Sunday, November 19, 2023

SOME "FEELS LIKE FROST" CARDS

These are four of the cards given to the Iowa Veterans Home.





Preparations for Thanksgiving are starting today.  We don't have a house big enough for our family to gather, especially for meals, our daughter Jennifer is very generous to let us gather there.   My husband's sister, our other daughter and I make the food to be served and take it for all to enjoy.  

Jennifer told me that her 18 and 16 year old asked her why Thanksgiving has to be at their house.  She explained that other daughter's house and ours are not big enough to have 18 people.  She knew why they were upset...........that means that the kids have to clean the house.  LOL



3 comments:

Wanda said...

So pretty. I never thought to use vellum over the DSP like that. It's perfect. It breaks up the picture without drawing totall attention to it. Plus it gives it a soft subtle look too. I'm going to have to give that a try.

Lynette said...

Pretty cards, and funny about the grandkids having to clean the house!

Cheryl W said...

I really like that vertical sentiment. I've ordered some because there have been so many times I wished I had them. Also love the DSP you used on these cards.

We have Thanksgiving at my daughter's house, too, but I help with the food.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!