Wednesday, November 15, 2023

ROBIN ARMBRECHT'S VIDEO

I already have the beginnings of my 2024 Christmas cards.  I plan on continuing to make holiday cards so I'll have a head start on the cards I want to make for the Veterans Home again next year.  I have so many beautiful papers and want to make 2024 cards even more special.

A few days ago I watched Robin Armbrecht's video for this type of card.  These are the first two I made.  I'd like to make more but step them up a bit with more of focal point on them.  You just need four coordinating pieces of designer paper.  Cut them 1 1/4" x 2 1/2" and space them out on an A2 card base.  



 Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Nice cards, but I can imagine a little die-cut (or punched) holly would be a nice addition.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!