Wednesday, November 15, 2023

ROBIN ARMBRECHT'S VIDEO

I already have the beginnings of my 2024 Christmas cards.  I plan on continuing to make holiday cards so I'll have a head start on the cards I want to make for the Veterans Home again next year.  I have so many beautiful papers and want to make 2024 cards even more special.

A few days ago I watched Robin Armbrecht's video for this type of card.  These are the first two I made.  I'd like to make more but step them up a bit with more of focal point on them.  You just need four coordinating pieces of designer paper.  Cut them 1 1/4" x 2 1/2" and space them out on an A2 card base.  



 Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Nice cards, but I can imagine a little die-cut (or punched) holly would be a nice addition.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...