Wednesday, November 1, 2023

2 CARDS USING NEW HORIZONS DSP

Yes, this is one of the papers that I had to have and still have.  I love it but there are just so many hours in a day and I have way too much dsp!  These two cards were made from one 6" x 6" piece of the designer paper.  

First, before I cut off the 2" strip on the right side, I stamped some of the trees from the Peaceful Deer stamp set along what appeared to be the horizon.  I stamped and die cut the little sailboat and also stamped the birds in flight two times.  (It looks like there a smudge of the "Pale Papaya" ink next to the sale but that is actually in the paper's design.)


As stated above, the trees were stamped on the dsp before I cut off this 2" strip.  For this card I stamped the greenery to appear behind the die cut fence but also stamped one along the bottom edge.  I  then added the die cut grassy piece and three of the little pebbles.  


Stampin' Up! has had several wonderful collections of 6" x 6" dsp that can be used as scenery.  Sure makes it easy to create beautiful cards!

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Both crds feature such lovely, peaceful scenes. I like the way you added some interest with stamps and die-cuts.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!