Thursday, October 18, 2012

AUTUMN CARD using alcohol ink

 
A few days ago I had dug out my alcohol inks to use again for the first time in months and I mentioned that I thought it would be fun to use them with a pumpkin as one idea.  I actually found this pumpkin in my supplies and was not sure if I had ever used it.
 
I used three colors of the alcohol ink on a piece of vellum and then embossed the pumpkin design with Egyptian Gold embossing powder.  (It does show up in real life better than the photo.)  The striped dp is from a sheet of Reminisce "Jack Stripe" card stock that I had in my holiday papers.  The off white card stock for the card base is from Papertreyink and was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card, Vicki! What a neat technique!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...