Tuesday, October 23, 2012

COOKIE MONSTER


Isn't this a cute card?  I can say that it is cute because it wasn't my idea.  This card was made at the Stampin Up workshop.  I have a nephew and a niece who have very young boys and I think this will be so fun to send them for their birthdays when those dates roll around.
 
Your comments are always welcome!  Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Just A-DORABLE!

Char said...

That's cute!!! I'll have to try this one. I did an Elmo one at a SU workshop.

Lynette said...

Yep - very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,
I receive your posts everyday and want to tell you how much I enjoy your expertise,
you are very talented.
I love this cookie monster, my grandson has a birthday and it will be cute for him
Pat C

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute
~Pat~

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...