Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


This is my favorite of the cards I made this year.  The design had been colored already with Copic markers.  Edges were sponged with SU Pumpkin Pie ink.  I had some dp that had a small design on a black background so I mounted the Kitty design on it  Both of those layers had been cut with the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals.
 
It isn't very often that I combine so many different papers but this one just seemed to fall together.  I hope you like it too.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Adorable! Great papers and image.

Anonymous said...

great card for a little munchkin
~Pat~

Joanne said...

OH SO CUTE!!!! The image is sweet, and the papers are perfect with it! Well Done!

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...