Friday, February 22, 2019

GOD BLESS YOUR NEW HOME



My friend, Carol, who helps make the cards for the nursing home and independent living center, just moved into one of the condos across the alley from us.  We thought it would be fun to send them a card and welcome to our little neighborhood.  I had just received the stamp set from Hero Arts that had these "plants"  The sentiment on the front is not from that set but a wood mounted stamp I've had for a long time and not used.

Thank you for coming by today!  Hope you have a great weekend.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this card and it was perfect for us because I have lots of plants in my home and I love them all. They are my babies and I just hate it when I fail one of them and they die!!!

Carol

Lynette said...

I love those plants, Vicki, and your card is so pretty and well-done! How nice of you to make a card for them.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!