Tuesday, February 19, 2019

ASSORTED FLOWERS


I thought these squares would all be connected together but when they are die cut they come out individually.  I matted each one individually with an assortment of coordinated designer papers.  I found it was easier to use a spray adhesive and then add them to a dp that was slightly larger.  It was very easy to trim down the mats to the exact size of the cut pieces.  I have another fun idea for these flowers but need to get some coordinating papers.

The card is actually done on one of the larger card bases that I bought at Michael's.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, I love those dies, Vicki!!! What an awesome card. Such delicate, pretty patterns on your papers, too.

Anonymous said...

Great idea - I will case this card.

No school and it's really snowing and blowing.

Kris

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!