Tuesday, February 5, 2019

STENCILING A DESIGN


A friend of mine recently was in the hospital with pneumonia.  I made this card especially for her.  The stencil I used is from Stamplorations.  Another of my friends had made a card using the stencil which then made me realize I "needed" the stencil too.

I sponged the inks into the stencil design. To control the colors, I carefully blocked off areas using strips of Post-It's.  The card is larger than an A2 size.  I purchased the card/envelope packs from Michael's and really like them for certain designs.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this card. It is something kinda different. Very nice!

Carol

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...