Thursday, February 7, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TUCKER!


Our favorite (and only) Grandson is celebrating his birthday today.  At least I hope he is because the weather here is awful today!

Tucker is in Junior High now and we had planned on going to watch him in a basketball game but we got ice, wind and snow today.  Our school was canceled.  Tucker's school had classes but the team they were supposed to play canceled their classes......so no game.

He's at an age where I can't make cute "little boy" cards for him anymore.  I hadn't used this die in a while so I did the design in more masculine colors for him.  Unfortunately he's going to receive it late because we had planned on giving it to him in person............and he lives 60 miles away.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool. Great design for a teenage or soon to be a teenage boy.

Kris

Lynette said...

What a great card for Tucker, Vicki! It sure does get harder to make cards for the boys, doesn't it? :) I love the sentiment font.

Anonymous said...

I like this one a lot. It is perfect. I am sure he will love it - too bad you missed his game.

Carol

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...