Wednesday, February 13, 2019

AN EXPERIMENT - Memory Box Tulips


I'm NOT crazy about this card.  I cut the die from white card stock and then colored the tulips and frame with Copic markers.  The next thing was to add it to a card and I already had the beginnings of one.  The embossed butterfly piece was already on a card base.  I sprayed the die cut with an adhesive and added it.  I'm not crazy about how busy the background is so I need to find another way to use the flower die.

I really debated about showing it but decided that sometimes it is good to show cards that didn't turn out the way we had hoped.  This is one!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Nancy

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...