Friday, February 1, 2019

IMPRESSION OBSESSION - Wild Sweetheart Rose


I have several Impression Obsession stamps that are this style.  I bought them a few years ago in Des Moines.  This panel had been colored using Copic markers.  I simply added it to the green mat and then onto the white card base.  The "Wishing You" is from a Verve stamp set. A coordinating "a day filled with happiness" was stamped inside.

Can you believe this is the last day of January already?  I can only hope that February will bring us better weather.  January has not been fun.  Our school system has missed 8 days in a row of classes.  That has never happened here before.  The snow and sub-zero temperatures just made it unsafe to have students and buses out on the roads.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Wow - eight days in a row off of school - amazing!! Bummer for the kids. Your card is very pretty.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...