Monday, February 25, 2019

HERO ARTS - Garden Fancy Die


This was a very quick card I made using this die that I just received.  I want to do something more with it but this is it for now.  I cut the design out of a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of card stock.  I used a pencil on the front of the card base to determine where to sponge the green for grass and the blue sky.  The pencil marks are under the top layer so they don't sow and didn't need to be removed.  I attached the die cut piece to the card base with a runner of tape and dots of glue on some areas of the design.

The sentiment is from Verve stamps.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty and peaceful.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...