Tuesday, February 26, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - "High Tide" - 2 cards


I saw a card like this on Pinterest and loved it.  I tried to CASE it using the red.  Whoever made the one I copied was able to get a great bold red.  Maybe I just need to re-ink my pad.  I messed up on the word "hope" and got black ink on part of the "h".  Oh, well just kind of a practice card anyway.


This was my second card.  I used the same papers that I saw from a card on Pinterest but the layer with the stamped design on my card is wider.

I really like this stamp set and know I'll be using it more.  Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Wonderful, Vicki! The first one is nice, but I really like the simplicity of the mono-color second card.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!