Tuesday, January 4, 2022


While I had the Snowflake Splendor paper on my table, I made several cards.  I saw one similar to this HERE.  I used the basic idea for the trees but changed up the rest of my card.  The white trees that were cut out were then added back to the card with a narrow strip of a foam adhesive.  The dies I used are from Impression Obsession and had not been used very a very long time.  I really need to pull out more of the "hoard" of dies I have and actually use them.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card. It looks like it may have come together pretty quickly, too. Those are my favorite kind!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...