Friday, January 14, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Blackberry Beauty DSP


This is called a "Joy Fold".  To see how this card is made you can go the blog page of Sue Prather to see a fuller picture of this type of card.  I saw one using this paper but now can't find it. I did use my own choice of designs to put on the very front.

It sounds like we're in for more snow today so I'm going to be busy making some card samples and kits for friends to make when they come next week.  Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Vicki - gorgeous papers! Looks like a cool design, too.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful, elegant card. The fold looks like a fun one to make. It's different, but doesn't look too complicated. I like that!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...