Tuesday, January 11, 2022

GLITTERY EVERGREEN TREES


I'm wanting to get to making other than holiday cards but I just can't seem to put my holiday things away yet.  In my effort to use some dies that haven't had any attention in a long time, I found a similar card on Pinterest but can't find it to show a link.  The one was I was horizontal with a different tree die used.  I've used this method with hearts and butterflies but never had done it with trees.  I like this one and think it will make a great card for Christmas 2022.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, what a cool idea, Vicki! Love those trees done that way. I've seen something like that in the past, but I don't think I've ever done it myself. I'm with you - I am still making tons of Christmas cards!

Cheryl W said...

What a fun and interesting way to use your tree dies. And I love the sparkle. This is a great Christmas card. I think it would be pretty in other colors of glitter CS--even pastels.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...