Wednesday, January 26, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Blessings of Home stamp set


As you already know, I love to CASE cards I see from videos and/or blogs.  This is one of them.  Brandi Cox had a video making this card.  I love black and white so naturally I had to give it a try.  

The background is made by stamping the larger design from the set around the edge of the paper....making your own designer paper.  I've done this before with another set and love it even though I don't think to use it very often.

Thank you for coming by today!



 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Stunning, Vicki! I agree - black and white just has such classic beauty.

Cheryl W said...

Love the black and white combo. It's always so elegant looking. I watched the video you linked to. I'm not sure I have the right stamps to do this, but it sure would be fun to give it a try.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...