Monday, January 17, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! Dies and DSP


This is one of the card kits I had made up for my two friends to make.  As I was getting ready to post this card, I tried to find the die set that I used for the flower and greenery......no luck!  I have the stamp set and dies to go together but neither are where they are supposed to be!

The square piece is popped up on  foam squares and then a narrow piece of the checked paper is added to the card base giving the look that it is one continuous strip.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Cool idea! I absolutely thought it was one continuous strip when I first looked at it. Your flower is really pretty, too, and the yellow is a great contrast to the blue check. Isn't it irritating when you misplace a favorite item? I still haven't found my favorite Thanks die!!

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...