Tuesday, January 25, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Ever Eden DSP


 When I saw the Eden's Garden Bundle, I knew it was one I "had to have".  I love the Stampin' Up! papers and this is definitely one of my very favorites!  Tina Zinck had a really good video showing how to make this card.  I followed along step-by-step.  The only difficult part was stamping that pretty design and then having to fussy cut it out.  No die for that one!  

When I was finished I thought might looked so much lighter than hers.  Well it was.  I had forgotten that there are two patterns in the package - one with the Soft Succulent and the other with the Evening Evergreen.  She had used the darker piece with her card.  Otherwise, mine is very similar to hers.

This is a great layout and could be used with lots of different designer papers.  Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Another beautiful card, Vicki! I'm sure it's gorgeous in any color!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card. That paper is really some gorgeous stuff. I can understand why you "had to have it."

BEGINNING THANKSGIVING

We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!