Friday, January 28, 2022

THINKING OF YOU


The idea for this one definitely came from another video.  So easy and so fun!  The flower petals are made using the Heart punch from Stampin' Up!  I punched 8 of them, folded them in half and then assembled them on a piece of white card stock. 

 Last Monday my two friends came so we could assemble the 150 Valentines that we do.  But before we started those I told them that we were going to make a "fun card" first.  They really liked this one.  (I'll post one of the Valentines soon.)


I thought maybe I'd like the card better if the "flower" was a little smaller so I used another heart punch that I had and made this one and used a different layout.   I like the smaller size much better and offered for my friends to borrow my punches to do either or both of the sizes.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

They are both very pretty, Vicki, but I think I agree with you about liking the smaller one better. Did you get all 150 valentines done? Awesome (and huge!) job!

Cheryl W said...

Fun idea! I like the smaller size better, too. It seems that the larger one overwhelms the card just a bit. It's still a great card, though, and I know someone would love receiving it.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...