Monday, January 31, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Using 3 different designer series papers


 The Creativity Cave is one of the YouTube posts I tend to check in on......partly because she is from my home state and she does come up with some fun ideas.  This one was a very simple idea but I liked it for featuring one of the papers from the Flowering Fields pack of 12 x 12 papers.  It made me very eager to see spring flowers.

I made three all together with different designs from the same package.  One was done on black card stock and was actually my favorite.  


When my friends came to make the Valentine card, this is one of the fun cards we did after the Valentines were finished.  On the video, she added a piece of lace under her piece with the sentiment.  I didn't have any appropriate lace, but I did have a punch that gave a nice border.  We placed it down at the bottom so that the pretty edge would show up better.  The dsp is from the Daffodil Afternoon pack of 12 x 12 papers.

Below is the third one.  I used one of the sheets from a black and white paper pack and then colored the flowers the same color as the card stock  I used.


Thank you for coming by today!




2 comments:

Lynette said...

Three-panel cards are always a great layout! Pretty papers and great idea to color the black and white paper.

Cheryl W said...

These multi-panel cards are a great idea, and yours are so pretty. Sometimes I don't have quite enough DSP for the front of a card, but if I'd remember to try something like this, it would probably work. Thanks for reminding me of another great layout idea.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...