It's not a typical layout or style that I usually make but I do like it better than the one I posted yesterday. Thank you for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
You're right, Vicki - not your typical style! But, you did a wonderful job with this "style" - so pretty and cool with all of those elements.
I think you did a great job on this card. I especially like the offset ribbon. I always seem to put everything (embellishments, images, etc.) in balance (usually centered) and it gets boring! I'm so glad I follow you and others who remind me that "offset" is beautiful, too!
Post a Comment