Thursday, January 6, 2022

BOHO MEDLEY - Another attempt

It's not a typical layout or style that I usually make but I do like it better than the one I posted yesterday.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

You're right, Vicki - not your typical style! But, you did a wonderful job with this "style" - so pretty and cool with all of those elements.

Cheryl W said...

I think you did a great job on this card. I especially like the offset ribbon. I always seem to put everything (embellishments, images, etc.) in balance (usually centered) and it gets boring! I'm so glad I follow you and others who remind me that "offset" is beautiful, too!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...