Sunday, October 30, 2022

HALLOWEEN "Privacy Screen"


 A few weeks ago Lisa Curcio demonstrated a card like this.  You can see the video HERE.  Notice how the bottom of the card appears to have "legs".....making it look like a privacy screen.  Lisa cut all of her pieces and then blended the colors onto each panel.  I decided to cut a piece of card stock that was 9" inches x 4 1/4".  This gave me the exact amount I would need to cut into 4 equal panels and it gave a more accurate flow of the colors from one to the next.  I used dies that I had on hand.  The landscape at the bottom of the first two panels is actually one die cut but worked perfectly to cut in half.  This was a really fun card to make and it fits perfectly in an A2 envelope.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

What a fun Halloween privacy screen card. I love all the colors in it.

Cheryl W said...

This is a fabulous Halloween card. I saved it to one of my Pinterest boards so that I can be reminded of it next fall when I'm making more Halloween cards. I'd love to make something like it. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...