Thursday, October 6, 2022

STACK, CUT AND SHUFFLE





 This is probably the most used way of cutting paper for this style of card.  It uses 4 pieces of dsp and they are all cut at the same time by stacking and putting them on your trimmer.  I was really pleased with the combination of these four.  As you can see the patterns are just rotated so that each pattern shows up in a different spot.  The colors of these papers just called out for a little daisy and the dotted paper was perfect for the center of the flowers.

Thank you for coming by today!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Such pretty papers, and a great combination, Vicki! Love the added daisy. I have a daisy with a dotted center on my blog today, too. :-)

Wanda said...

I LOVE it. I'll have to remember that, stack, cut shuffle! It sure made some pretty cards

Cheryl W said...

I really like this combination of paper patterns and colors, too. They're all different, yet complement each other beautifully. This is a fabulous way to make four cards quickly. I need to remember this when making cards for the thrift shop.

Bonnie32002 said...

You picked great colors and you are right the daisy is perfect

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...