Friday, October 21, 2022

HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY


My friend, Carol, and her husband are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary today.  This is the card I made for them.  The floral design was cut with a Memory Box die (Wildflower Corner) and a glitter paper that is almost a champagne color.  (The gold glitter paper I had was just a bit over the top.)

The ivory card stock that I used for the base is light weight so I added the same size layers inside to give the card some good support.

Thank you for coming by today!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki! Congrats to Carol and her husband!

Carol said...

Thank you dear friend. What a beautiful card. You are amazing!

Jeanne H said...

Indeed, a gorgeous card.

Anonymous said...

SO pretty! This is such a beautiful card!!!

Wanda

Cheryl W said...

Great card. That die cut is so delicate and pretty. I'm sure this card will be "oohed" and "aahed" over.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...