Sunday, October 16, 2022

MEMORY BOX - Wild Blooms die


It was time to pull out a die that I hadn't used in a long time.  There was a time when I couldn't get enough Memory Box and/or Poppy Stamps brand dies.  I have quite a collection but haven't been making good use of them for some time.  

I love this design because it is so simple.  I embossed the white layer with the Stampin' Up! textured folder and then cut the design with the Wild Blooms die.  The navy card base then shows through the cut out area.  I stamped the sentiment and punched it out.  It was added with dimensionals.

Thanks for coming by today!

 


 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love the simple design of this card. That's a beautiful die. Every time I see it, I wish I had bought it when it was available.

Lynette said...

What a great die, and the texture embossing is perfect for it. Wonderful card.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...