Saturday, October 22, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Sun Prints 12 x 12 dsp


A very simple layout.  I cut a square approximately 4" x 4" and then cut it in half diagonally.  This gave me enough to make two cards. It was just a little too big.  I placed it on the white card base so the points would come to the two left corners. A narrow piece had to be trimmed.  One of the die cuts was from some of the dsp and the other from card stock.


The dsp for this card was 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and cut at an angle.  Once again this gave me enough for two cards.  The die cuts were from dsp and card stock.

The sequins on both card were colored with SU blender pens.  Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Both cards are very pretty. You always seem to be able to get more than one card out of a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" piece of DSP. I need to keep checking your blog for ideas when I start cutting into my prettiest papers.

Wanda said...

I have a few pieces of this DSP and I didn't know what to do with it. So out comes my DSP and dies!! Thank you for the inspiration! Your card is wonderful

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...