Tuesday, October 11, 2022

FANCY FOLD USING AWASH IN BEAUTY DSP

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO OUR CANADIAN FRIENDS!



The card only uses an 11" x 5 1/2" piece of card stock for the base.


The flower stamp was used with VersaMark ink to randomly stamp around the 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" section of the Rich Razzleberry card stock.  However I messed up with some of it to the left side of the panel.  The narrow flowered section was supposed to be loose but I glued it down to hide the area I had messed up.  (Come back Friday and you will see the way the card was intended.)  This certainly works too.

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Another beauty, Vicki! I think I have made one of these before. I received one from a friend and I thought it was pretty cool! Yours is great!

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card, and I like the fun fold of this card. You could get two of them out of a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock without much waste. Guess I'll have to give that a try.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...