Monday, October 3, 2022

STACK, CUT AND SHUFFLE




Well, this turned out to be my version of the technique.  I had watched a video by Rita Holmes.  She used three different papers like I did but she had cut her pieces differently.  Then since I "knew" exactly what I was doing I commenced to cut my three layers.....2 dsp and 1 white card stock....all at the same time.  When I started to assemble the first card I realized I hadn't cut the way I was supposed to.

In spite of not paying close enough attention to the instructions, I did come up with these three cards.  You just shift the order of the designs.  I used the beautiful Expressions in Ink dsp and a coordinating die.  At some point I will make cards and cut them the way Rita had instructed.  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! WOW! and WOW! Absolutely stunning.

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I remember that Kris showed us something like that in Des Moines one year. Fun!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards! That die-cut is so pretty and makes each of your cards really special. I'm going to have to watch those video instructions.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...