Wednesday, October 12, 2022

CONNIE STEWART'S TREAT BOX

Today we are traveling to see our Granddaughter who is enrolled in the PA program in Dubuque, Ia.  Since it is close to Halloween, we are taking a bucket of treats, fresh chocolate chip cookies and a mini  loaf of banana bread made yesterday.

Recently Connie Stewart, Simple Simply Stamping, showed how to make a box that would be just the right size for two Little Debbie snack cakes.  I want to make three for some special trick or treaters but thought it would be good to see how difficult they are to make.  EASY, PEASEY!  And the double packs of snack cakes fit perfectly.

Most of my Halloween supplies have been been away so I grabbed a Paper Pumpkin kit that I had purchase from someone on Facebook and used the stamps and scalloped die cut from the box.  

If you are interested in making some of these little boxes to hand out, just do a search for Connie Stewart on YouTube and scroll through her videos.  The one for this box shows a picture of one as you scroll through the list.




Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, that box is so cute! I may have to make a few for the kids and grandkids who live near me, just for fun. Thanks for sharing another great idea!

Lynette said...

How cool and very special for her!! Great job on it. Hope you had a wonderful visit.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...