Tuesday, October 18, 2022

USING BEAUTIFUL WRAPPING PAPER

About eight or nine years ago at a gathering of several friends at Archivers in Des Moines, the ladies at the store had a card class for us using this beautiful wrapping paper.  There were also butterfly dimensional stickers that we used.  I loved the cards we came up with so I purchased another section of the wrapper paper, as well as more of the pastel card stock, stickers and ribbons.  As is the case many times, these items went on a shelf in my craft room and were not getting used.  In my effort to start pulling out things like this, I made six cards.  Only five are posted because there are two with the die cut butterfly.








I hope you will keep your eye out for some pretty papers and give it a try.  The paper did need to be added using double sided tape.  Glue does not work on this particular paper that I have.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Your cards are SO beautiful. The soft colors are so peaceful looking. I love the fun layouts too.

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki. I'm glad you finally used up the paper. I do remember that class and the beautiful cards that we made.

Cheryl W said...

That paper is gorgeous, and you used it so well on your nice assortment of cards. I had to smile when I read your post, because I just set aside a scrap of Christmas wrapping paper that I thought I could use for cards.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...