Friday, October 28, 2022

TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CARDS


The die used for this design is from DieVersions. When I pulled out my Halloween tote of supplies, I discovered I had cut a few of these last year.  They were cut with Pumpkin Pie card stock but then I used a black marker to color the spider web and crow.  In my stash of retired Halloween papers, I found some with the crows as part of the design.....and below that card has spiders and spider webs as part of the design.  How perfect!


Since I had several sheets of these designs, my friends and I decided to make more die cuts and use the papers for one of the designs we use for cards to one of the care centers.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Great idea to use the black marker to color part of your die cuts. I think that bit of black adds a lot to the design. So kind of you to make these for the care center, too. They'll enjoy them!

Wanda said...

What a fun card. I LOVE those dies and the background paper is perfect!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...