Saturday, October 1, 2022

USING HEXAGONS


One day when I was just browsing ideas on Pinterest, I found a card like this.  I loved the pastel colors and decided to make one like it because I had the same supplies.  My sentiment is different but otherwise the card is virtually the same.  My two friends who come and make cards with me saw it Monday and told me they would like to make one too.  I colored the sequins with blender pens.

I guess since it is October (yes, really it is!)  I might want to share some Halloween cards.   I will do that soon.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty. Very elegant looking

Cheryl W said...

A fun design with soft, pretty colors. I love the layout and think this idea could be used with lots of different sentiments.

Bonnie32002 said...

My girl friend brought this card with her to one of our last craft days. It really is so pretty with the soft colors!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...