Friday, September 30, 2022

SAND AND SEA DSP


I am desperately trying to use up some of the retired papers in my stash!  I liked the soft colors and some of the paper in this collection but it is proving to be more paper than I really wanted for these designs.  

I matted a piece of the dsp with white and added it to the Blushing Bride card base.  I then embossed a strip of white card stock with the coordinating folder and matted it with Blushing Bride.  In my supplies I had a package of stickers with a few remaining sea shells so this was a perfect chance to use up some of those too.  Not one of the cards that I am most proud of but it works.

Thank you for coming by today.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Well, I think it's very pretty, Vicki, and the stickers are an excellent match!!

Wanda said...

So pretty. I don't think I've ever used up a whole package of DSP. It's a big challenge.

Cheryl W said...

I love the soft colors. I think this card would be perfect for someone who lives near the ocean or is planning a trip to the seashore.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...