Friday, September 2, 2022

FLOWERING FIELDS Stamp Set


 I have had the Flowering Fields stamp set for a long time and I'm not sure it had been used more than once.  I pulled it off the shelf with a determination to put ink to it.  Of course, I needed some inspiration so turned to Pinterest.

The end result was pleasing but in true fashion I had a smudge from my finger on the upper corner of that first panel.  In my hoarded supplies, I had a package that still had two of these cute little butterflies from "Little B".  One was blue but this yellow one fit perfectly over the smudge.  I'll have to make a card now with the colors that will coordinate with that one last blue butterfly so I can say "another item GONE".

Two more "ignored" items used.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, that is so pretty, Vicki! Your butterfly is so perfectly placed - thank goodness for that smudge or it may not have gotten used! :-)

Cheryl W said...

This is a really pretty card. I think the butterfly is perfect; it adds some nice dimension. I agree with Lynette: Thank goodness for that smudge!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...